Wednesday, November 15, 2023

The Left Rib

I asked my wife, "What is it that you love about me?" She said, 

"I love the long beard on your face, the Khol in your eyes and the perfume on your body.

I love when you wear garments above ankles and walk lowering your gaze with humility because you remind me the sunnah of my Nabi.

I love when you remind me to recite Surah Mulk before going to bed. I love when you make wudhu, read duas/prayers and sleep on your right side.

I love when you stand before me in Tahajjud and we pray together. I love when you and I recite Qur'an and share hadiths.

I love when you place a feathery kiss on my forehead before going to masjid; when you excite me, intrigue me, fascinate me and love me when I don't even deserve it.

I love when you stop me from sharing our photos online to restrain me from spreading fitnah and to protect our happiness from the evil eye.

I love when you are jealous of other guys looking at me. I love when you draw niqab on me face and say, "You're only mine".

I love when you ask me how was my day; when you care about my physical, mental and emotional health. I love when you give importance to my feelings.

I love when you silently eat my salty and spicy curries without complaining. I love when you forgive me and praise my bad cooking just not to make me feel upset.

I love when you give a smile from your heart and saying bismillah you enter home with the right leg. I love when you give "Salam" and whisper to my ears - 'I missed you'.

I love you my habib, it would take a lifetime and more to describe you how much I love you because you're Ma Sha Allah wonderful from inside and out.

Your manner, your kindness- generosity, your patience, your respect, your mindset, your concern for this life and the hereafter is what I love."

No comments:

Advice

Allah brings people into our lives for a purpose, and He then takes them away when their purpose is done. Every experience you have with peo...